Dear Leading Change Network friends,
The world around us seems to be changing every day, and it looks that democracy is falling apart around the world. However, people like us are asking their selves “What can I do?” and rolling up the sleeves to actually do it.
- Recently, two amazing campaigns won victory in Japan and the US
Sexual assault survivors organized and won the change of the legal definition of rape in Japan!
- Residents of Maine, US organized and made Maine become the first state in the US to pass Medicaid expansion at ballot!
On December 9th, 2017 at 9 am EST, LCN will host an online real-time event with representatives of these campaigns.
At the event, you will be:
- Meeting leaders and organizers from the 2 featured campaigns, and other leaders from all over the world
- Learning about what have those campaigns done to succeed and what have they learned from it
- Discussing your work and challenges with other people from all over the world
Join us to continue building the community of people who are changing the world.
Event participation will be capped. Please register here to reserve your seat!
Please share this event with people who you think would be interested in joining the session and LCN.