The Accelerator is excited to partner with the Mobilisation Lab to bring you a virtual edition of the Campaign Accelerator on 28 September to 9 October 2020.
If you are an advocate based in Africa, working on gender justice in the region or interested in applying a gender justice lens to your work, this training is for you. You will will learn how to apply design thinking, a systems lens, and people-powered approaches to designing a campaign. This training will be conducted in English only.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this edition of the training will be delivered in a virtual format. We will use a mixture of virtual plenary work, online break-out groups and offline individual work. By attending this training remotely, you will be able to continue your vital social justice work. Why not take a minute to hear what our alumni had to say about their virtual experience at the Campaign Accelerator.
The training will be delivered in 10 half-day sessions, during which you will learn to:
- Uncover new opportunities to address the root causes of an issue through systems thinking
- Generate and test creative ideas to inspire and engage key audiences
- Foster a collaborative team culture that embraces learning and iteration throughout a project cycle
- Integrate new planning approaches that help established teams navigate increasingly complex environments
- Design people-centered campaign strategies and actionable campaign plans
Please learn more about the curriculum, meet the trainers and then apply to join the training by 10 August 2020. You will hear from us by 14 August 2020. There are opportunities for subsidized pricing and full scholarships on the application page.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Have a wonderful week,
The Advocacy Accelerator Team