An early stage startup focusing on the agriculture sector in Kenya seeks a talented, ambitious and creative partner to help administer a test of our prototype during the weeks of April 2-13, 2018. We’re looking for a Kenyan based in Nairobi with a “problem solver” attitude, ability to hustle and flexibility to travel with us around the greater Nairobi area during our test. (Two week commitment.)
If interested, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will connect you.
- An ability to solve problems independently, strong organizational skills and 100% reliability
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili. Proficiency in another local language is a bonus.
- Full-time availability (8:00 to 18:00 from April 2-13); availability for preparatory work (maximum 10 hours) during February and March
- A deep personal network in the greater Nairobi area, with an emphasis on connection to farmers, logistics (lorries and drivers) and warehouses
- Driver’s license and access to a truck/lorry would be a major advantage