From a new player on the field: Shortlist, a recruitment service that vets you based directly on your skills. Right now they themselves are hiring, and more jobs are coming soon.
Applicant Care Associate
Do you believe that traditional approaches to hiring are ineffective and time consuming? Are you passionate about troubleshooting customer issues until you find right solution? Is there no better feeling for you than crossing every item off your to-do list? Are you passionate about unlocking professional potential?
Shortlist is a human capital company with a difference. We bring together technology and people to transform the way job seekers and businesses interact. This is accomplished by matching talent with opportunity by offering growing businesses a personal and effective way to find great employees. We offer job seekers, like you, a platform to stand-out, unlock your potential, and find your calling.
Every week, hundreds of people use the Shortlist platform to apply for awesome jobs in Kenya. The Applicant Care Associate is critical to ensuring that every applicant has a positive, convenient, and encouraging Shortlist experience so that they are empowered to demonstrate their abilities and skills to potential employers. This is an incredible opportunity for a customer care professional who would like to apply their skills and passion to an awesome startup with a great team and fun culture.
Communicate with empathy and confidence
- Speak with empathy and encouragement and deliver news to applicants that are solution-oriented; stellar phone skills
- Manage up when applicant care is not prioritized and navigate internal team dynamics and structures to get things done on time; remain steely in difficult conversations on applicant care
- Communicate with confidence in different forms of written media to both applicants and internal audiences (email, Slack, Whatsapp) and translate applicant’s needs to operations and engineering team as action-oriented tasks
Analyze applicant care data
- Review support phone invoices and changes in pricing over time to understand tradeoffs b/t budget and applicant care
- Forecast high applicant care needs based on new jobs going live and product updates; survey applicant care numbers
- Analyze and form an opinion how product improvements and operations affect applicant care and vice versa
Desired Candidate Profile
- Does this sound like you?
- You are an ambitious person eager to get startup experience, unlock your professional potential, and work in a positive and fun team environment
- You desire skills and training that are transferable to many sectors and roles
- You want the opportunity to grow into a more senior role and try your hands on meatier applicant care challenges
Additionally, it will be awesome if you can do the following items:
- Plan solutions to building better systems and processes around applicant care
- Spot early on areas of efficiency using real-time data and customer insights
- Facilitate ideation sessions w/ senior team members to design scripts and standard operating procedures (SOP) on applicant care
Shortlist is on a mission to unlock professional potential. We are a global technology start-up that is transforming the way small businesses hire. Our solution combines the best of technology, analytics and the human touch.
Talent might be evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. Shortlist takes pride in its team of professionals from diverse backgrounds who are all unified in their passion to help YOU unlock your professional potential.
The resume is dead, long live your career!