Samasource is a not-for-profit social enterprise that leverages the digital economy in employing the one billion people living in poverty around the world.
We are hiring for multiple positions, based both in San Francisco and remotely.
PROJECT MANAGER JD
Responsible for end-to-end project management on a ~$500K project portfolio of technology clients. Includes project scoping, planning, delivery, client engagement, trouble shooting/ managing operational parameters and cross functional project resources.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage the full project lifecycle.
- Good working knowledge of BPO service delivery processes.
- Develops and maintains good technical and marketing knowledge of Samasource service offerings and our product capabilities.
- Ability to assess and understand technology utilized in the assigned customers environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within Samasource across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Resolves/ troubleshoots a wide range of technical issues in creative and agile ways.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and other office software (For e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
IMPACT ANALYST JD
Samasource is looking for an analyst to join our Impact team. This team is responsible for owning and executing on all our impact measurement and M&E processes to understand how the training and jobs we provide impact our workers’ skills, income, and overall quality of life.
- Data Collection: Collect quantitative and qualitative impact data from our key geographies. Work closely across Samasource teams, contractors and partners to ensure accurate data reporting.
- Data Analysis: Support internal and external reporting of our impact data and present progress and findings. Leverage insights from your analyses to drive our business model as we scale.
- Data Management: Streamline data collection systems and manage survey data.
- Worker Programs: Identify key local partners who can support worker program offerings.Support Samasource Impact initiatives in Kenya, Uganda and India.
- Data Communication: Create visual and written collateral to communicate impact data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Cross-functional: Work closely with the Impact team and Professional Services team to continuously improve general framework for Samasource’s global field management program.
See our work featured in WIRED and as one of FastCompany’s Most Innovative Companies: