Branch is now looking for an HR / Office Manager to help them attract the best talent in Kenya, motivate their team, and to generally make their new office an inspiring place to work hard and have fun. [based in Westlands]
Job description here. Details on how to apply are in there.
HR & Office Manager – Nairobi
Full Time, Paid
Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, and will soon expand to other countries in East Africa and in other regions across the globe. Link to the Branch International app on Google Play:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for inspiring our team, managing our hiring process and making Branch the best place to work in Nairobi. Your primary duties will include…
- Find, recruit and setup onboarding for the best talent in Kenya
- Maintain and continually improve recruiting processes
- Ensure legal compliance with all Kenyan employment law
- Create, implement and improve office policies e.g. vacation policies and security policies
- Oversee development of pay plans, benefit plans and professional development programs
- Improve design of office interior and lead procurement process for office supplies
- Embody Branch culture by planning team lunches and events, and by motivating the team
This position is based out of our Nairobi office, which is on Waiyaki Way. It will start with a 3 month contract with the possibility of a long term extension based on performance.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience in HR, Office Management or Procurement
- Unyielding optimism and the ability to motivate others
- Highly entrepreneurial – comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
How to Apply
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including 1) a paragraph about your interest in the role, 2) your CV and 3) a good number to reach you for a phone screen.
What Branch Offers
Are you ready to help create the most talented team with the best company culture in Nairobi? At Branch, you will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers and to have a great time doing it. The Branch team has unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed over 50,000 loans and are already profitable on our portfolio. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs and we are planning on massive growth in 2016.