If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Audrey at email@example.com.
Job Title: Moringa School Intern
Dates: September 2015 – Anytime
Company Description: At Moringa School, we are enabling a whole generation of high-potential, pro-active people passionate about technology to become quality mobile and web developers by equipping them with skills to do so. Through our top quality teachers who are leaders in their fields to our curated curriculum to our partnership with Hack Reactor, a top Silicon Valley coding school, we are creating world-class developers here in Africa.
Moringa School is a rapidly growing organization in response to an increasing demand from students, faculty, community organizations, and corporations for opportunities to collaborate. Our intern supports this growth and development by helping our communications and business staff with various tasks at hand…
- Help with documentation of Moringa School activities (photos, videos)
- Blog about what Moringa School is doing
- Assist with creating content for sharing on our digital platforms
- Help with organizing events (hackathons, workshops hiring day, graduation)
- Build a great community around Moringa School alumni, current students and our network.
- Assist with the admissions process (contacting applicants, etc)
- Fantastic communication skills – written, oral and presentation skills
- You need to LOVE to speak to people and help them.
- Motivated & hard working
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of social media and/or online communities
- Can learn how to use online applications quickly
- Know how to problem solve while multi-tasking
- Sense of humor, fun, outgoing personality
What you can expect:
- A ton of personal growth and freedom to experiment.
- Learning what it’s like to work in a fast-paced environment!
- Working with a team of experienced, passionate individuals.
- You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment, where your work is crucial to our success.