If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Audrey at email@example.com.
Job Title: Moringa School Business Development Fellow
Company Description: At Moringa School, we are enabling a whole generation of high-potential, pro-active people passionate about technology to become quality mobile and web developers by equipping them with skills to do so. Through our top quality teachers who are leaders in their fields to our curated curriculum to our partnership with Hack Reactor, a top Silicon Valley coding school, we are creating world-class developers here in Africa.
Moringa School is a rapidly growing organization in response to an increasing demand from students, faculty, community organizations, and corporations for opportunities to collaborate. Our summer fellow supports this growth and development through research and planning for nascent initiatives including our exploration of outreach initiatives, onboarding hiring partners and other potential event co-collaborators, as well as marketing and communications.
- Create new strategies and research more opportunities for growth.
- Onboard more hiring partners.
- Maintain existing relationships and create new relationships with corporate sponsors.
- Attend networking events to create more opportunities and broaden Moringa School’s network.
- Help plan and execute workshops with various organizations.
- Build a great community around Moringa School alumni, current students and our network.
- Outreach to local news outlets and bloggers to raise awareness around MS.
- Strong communicator (people skills) with organizational skills.
- Ability to frame and analyze complex problems
- Ability to take initiative and suggest new ideas.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team of professionals across our organization.
What you can expect:
- A ton of personal growth and freedom to experiment.
- Learning what it’s like to work in a fast-paced environment!
- Working with a team of experienced, passionate individuals.
- You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment, where your work is crucial to our success.